Life Skills for Couples, DVD Set
Life Skills for Couples is the virtue-based life-skills component of the Joy-Filled Marriage marriage preparation program. Life Skills is designed to help engaged couples set patterns of thought and behavior that will ensure a lifelong, joy-filled marriage. Through interactive videos and easy-to-navigate written materials, this program helps couples prepare for their future shared lives.
These videos feature witness couples, who combine the time-tested content in the written materials with wisdom from their own lived experience.
This program will help participants:
- Learn practical strategies for a successful marriage based in sound principles
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
1. An Introduction to Life Skills for Couples
2. Discovering Your Marriage Mission and the Role of Virtue
3. Communicating Love - Learning and Respecting Love Styles
4. Resolving Conflict - The Art of Loving Amidst Challenges
5. Building Happiness - Managing Your Time, Money, and Energy
6. Fostering Intimacy in Marriage - Sexuality and Prayer
These six videos are designed to accompany the Life Skills for Couples Couple’s Guide. Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love combine to create the complete Joy-Filled Marriage program.