Permission is not required for:
- excerpts from our study programs or books that are less than 300 words.
Permission and proper attribution are required for the following:
- single book: 300 or more words
- brief article or blog: 200 or more words
- quote: if the quote exceeds 50 percent of the work (even if it is less than 200 words)
- marketing materials (examples include charts, graphs, maps, brochures)
- completed pieces/sections of work such as a chapter of a book, an essay, or short story.
Instructions for Attribution (As Required per the Above)
We ask that you include as much of the following as is relevant to the attribution:
- source: Ascension
- copyright date
- where it is available: AscensionPress.com
If you are interested in licensing one of our products, please email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will reach out to you within 72 hours.