Permission is not required for:
- excerpts from our study programs or books that are less than 300 words.
Permission and proper attribution are required for the following:
- single book: 300 or more words
- brief article or blog: 200 or more words
- quote: if the quote exceeds 50 percent of the work (even if it is less than 200 words)
- marketing materials (examples include charts, graphs, maps, brochures)
- completed pieces/sections of work such as a chapter of a book, an essay, or short story.
Instructions for Attribution (As Required per the Above)
We ask that you include as much of the following as is relevant to the attribution:
- source: Ascension
- copyright date
- where it is available: AscensionPress.com
If you are interested in licensing one of our products, please fill out our Licensing Form, and someone from our team will reach out to you within 72 hours.Licensing Form