Discover what humility is (and isn’t!)
St. Augustine calls humility the “foundation of all the other virtues”–but what exactly is this virtue?
In Humble Strength: The Eye-Opening Benefits of Humility, Catholic author and clinical psychologist Kevin Vost shows that humility isn’t self-hatred, but rather knowing your truest self through God’s grace.
With Scripture passages and wisdom from the saints, Humble Strength shows Catholics
- What humility is and isn’t.
- Practical steps for growing in this virtue.
- The psychological aspects and benefits of humility.
- How humility can conquer fears.
- Humility’s foundational role in building virtue.
- The way humility can help Catholics avoid sins.