Want to involve your family in the Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ journey?
The Bible in a Year Family Guide is a free resource developed to help Catholics involve children in learning the Bible with the whole family!. It’s full of easy, fun ways for any parent to read the Scriptures together.
With ideas varying from five minutes a day to listening to the whole podcast with your child, there are ideas that can be mixed and matched according to your family’s unique needs.
This guide includes:
- Ideas to inspire your family to read Scripture together
- A children’s reading plan that takes them through 70 key Bible stories alongside Bible in a Year using The Great Adventure Kids Catholic Bible Chronicles
- Inspirational testimonies from families doing Bible in a Year together
- Weekly discussion questions written to spark discussions about how God is working
- Answers to frequently asked questions about reading Scripture with your family