The Bible in a Year Notebook Giveaway Terms
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
HOW TO ENTER: Comment on The Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition announcement post in The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz & Jeff Cavins) [OFFICIAL] Facebook group sharing how The Bible in a Year podcast has impacted your life. A second bonus entry can be obtained by sharing your favorite Ascension book or other product with a short description of why this book or other product is meaningful to you. Valid comments must be long enough to communicate the aforementioned prompt answers. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for employees of Ascension Publishing, LLC (“Sponsor“) their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted at the conclusion of the giveaway timeframe by Ascension (“Administrator”) to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. This giveaway is active between the time stamp on the original Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition announcement post and Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 5pm Eastern Time. All valid entries must be received by the end date and time. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Submitting a comment and entering this sweepstakes consitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the entrant's submission for marketing purposes without compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Potential winners will be announced in The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz & Jeff Cavins) [OFFICIAL] Facebook group on Monday, July 25, 2022 and will be asked to contact the Ascension Customer Service team to claim their prize. Winners must sign and return any required Acknowledgement and Release within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this giveaway, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this giveaway; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this giveaway; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the giveaway, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor and Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this giveaway in a manner deemed appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the legal identity associated with the Facebook account originating the winning entry.
- PRIZES: Prize consists of The Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition with a retail value of $15.95. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Ten (10) prizes will be awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- PRIVACY: Information submitted with an entry is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Facebook governing the Ascension Press page.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after August 31, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor address below.
- SPONSOR: Ascension Publishing, LLC (“Ascension Press”), PO Box 1990 West Chester, PA 19380.