New & improved with spiral binding and extra space for notes!
Based on lots of listener feedback, this notebook is back and updated—the notebook for one of America’s top podcasts, The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ featuring Jeff Cavins.
The Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition is the only notebook specifically designed for use with Fr. Mike’s Bible in a Year podcast.
Whether listeners started following the podcast on its first day or are about to begin now, this notebook is a resource to help them remember what stood out to them on that specific day.
This simple notebook has helpful features like:
- NEW spiral binding for ease of note-taking
- NEW one full page of note-taking space per episode of the podcast to write your thoughts and takeaways
- Color-coded pages using The Bible Timeline® Learning System to show you where each day’s readings are in the timeline of salvation history
- The proprietary The Bible in a Year Reading Plan, laid out for each day to help you read along and stay on track
- The Bible verse references for the daily readings on top of that day’s section
In this notebook, podcast listeners will have a place to write down their reflections and prayers every day as they come to see the world more and more through the lens of Scripture.
The Bible in a Year Notebook is the perfect place to record your own journey through Scripture - so no content from the podcast is included, besides the reading plan. Your notes will be the content!
The Bible in a Year podcast has been drawing people back to the Catholic Church and transforming lives around the world—you don’t want to miss any of it.