You were made in the image and likeness of God.
Our bodies are uniquely and intentionally crafted by the Creator of the universe.
They reveal something about who he is, and about who we were made to be.
With so many voices in the world, it can be hard to know who we are and what we were made for. Thankfully, God has given us a blueprint for identity in our physical bodies.
Written with wit and wisdom by Jason Evert, the revised edition of Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body sheds light on the innate dignity of the human person. Through one dual-sided work, Evert separately explains the beauty of what it means to be a man, and what it means to be a woman.
Based on the teachings of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, this compact work invites young men and women to explore what their bodies say about how they are made to live.
The revised edition of Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teens program, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
The same beloved book with revised language for modern times, Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body paints a full picture of the way that men and women were uniquely created, with:
- Dual-sided commentary on what it means to be a man or a woman
- Solid, relevant teachings, written in language teens understand, about:
- How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
- The goodness and holiness of their sexual desires, and that they are actually designed by God.
- The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
- Their true calling and purpose in life.
- How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
- The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
- What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
- The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
- Two forewords written by Christopher West
- Stories from men and women on how Theology of the Body has changed their lives
- Prayers to help readers connect with God
- Compact, easy-to-digest chapters