In this captivating book, you will find answers to these questions and many more. Written by one of the Church’s foremost experts on the topic, Interview with an Exorcist is based on Fr. Jose Antonio Fortea’s years of working as an exorcist, his extensive investigations of cases of suspected possessions, and his attendance at hundreds of exorcisms.
In this book, Catholics learn...
- The difference between demonic possession, obsession, and infestation
- What really happens at an exorcism
- The signs that show when possession is present
- How to tell the difference between psychological problems and demonic influence
- Why the number of possessions has been increasing in recent times
- Why consulting mediums, dabbling in witchcraft, or having recourse to other occult practices is an open invitation to demonic spirits
- Why the permission of the local bishop is required for an exorcism to occur
- Why some within the Church disparage this essential apostolic ministry