Please Note: Ordering these videos gives instant online access to these videos for six months for one individual. If you've already purchased the videos, access them here. Videos available online only. This purchase is non-refundable.
In this 11-part program, presenter Tim Gray examines Paul’s advice for living an authentic Christian life in a pagan culture, as well as his teachings about the nature of grace, the Church as the body of Christ, and the most powerful gift of all–the Eucharist.
These videos are just one part of the program. The First Corinthians Workbook, sold separately, contains the study questions, responses, and talk notes needed for the study.
- 1 Corinthians 1:1-9: Paul’s Greeting to the Corinthians
- 1 Corinthians 1:10–3:4: Division, Wisdom, and Pride in Corinth
- 1 Corinthians 3:5–4:21: Servants of Christ and His Church Community
- 1 Corinthians 5–7: Immorality – Assimilation Versus Isolation
- 1 Corinthians 8–9: Eating Meat Offered to Idols Versus Love of Neighbor
- 1 Corinthians 10:1–11:1: Imitating Israel in Corinth
- 1 Corinthians 11:2–12:31: True Worship
- 1 Corinthians 13–14: Love and Building Up the Church
- 1 Corinthians 15: Resurrection
- 1 Corinthians 16: Paul’s Closing Words
Videos are approximately 30 minutes long.