An Introduction to the Theology of the Body, 8-Part Study - Starter Pack
This Starter Pack contains everything a facilitator needs to run An Introduction to the Theology of the Body study including:
- 4 DVD Set (8-parts)
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook
Based on Saint John Paul II’s revolutionary teaching and presented by world-renowned speaker and author Christopher West, An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life, is a comprehensive system designed to lay a firm foundation for those who desire to incorporate the Theology of the Body into their daily lives.
This eight-part, four-hour study is designed to give you a solid understanding of God’s plan for humanity - a plan stamped right into our bodies.
Most people have heard the “whats” of Catholic teaching, but very few have ever heard the “whys.” With profound insight, Christopher West demonstrates that the Church’s teaching on sex and marriage “makes sense”, and, in fact, is the “logic” of Christianity, because it corresponds perfectly with the deepest stirrings and desires of the human heart. This study is for everyone searching for their ultimate purpose in life.
- Learn why the redemption of our sexuality is the key to happiness.
- Develop a “new lens” through which to see the world with greater clarity.
- See how God’s mystery is revealed through the body and spousal love.
- Discover the truth behind the lies of lust and pornography and how they can be overcome.
- Learn the language of sexual love. …and much more.
This study includes the following lessons:
- Session 1: An Education in Being Human
- Session 2: The Great Analogy of Spousal Love
- Session 3: Man and Woman He Created Them (Our Origin)
- Session 4: Man and Woman He Redeemed Them (Our History)
- Session 5: The Resurrection of the Body (Our Destiny)
- Session 6: Celibacy for the Kingdom
- Session 7: Marriage as a Sacrament
- Session 8: The Language of Sexual Love