Ascension is at SEEK 2021!
Come visit us at our SEEK booth on Mission way to see speakers, do raffles, and learn about what Ascension offers!
Bible in a Year Q&A
Join a Zoom meeting with Fr. Mike Schmitz to answer
your questions from The Bible in a Year podcast!
Thursday, February 4
Friday, February 5
Saturday, February 6
Dr. Edward Sri - Q&A LIVE from SEEK
10pm ET / 9pm CT
Fr. Mike Schmitz - Bible in Year Q&A
10pm ET / 9pm CT
Fr. Chris Alar, MIC - Q&A: Divine Mercy
12:45pm ET / 11:45am CT
Fr. Mark-Mary, CFR - Q&A: NEW book!
1:45pm ET / 12:45pm CT
Jeff Cavins - Q&A: Bible Study 101
3:00pm ET / 2:00pm CT
Ascension Team - Q&A: Catholic Jobs 101
5:00pm ET / 4:00pm CT
Jackie & Bobby Angel - Q&A: Discernment
8:00pm ET / 7:00pm CT
Ascension Presenters Visiting the Booth
Fr. Mike Schmitz
Fr. Mark-Mary, CFR
Jackie & Bobby Angel
Fr. Chris Alar, MIC
Dr. Edward Sri
Rules and Conditions of All Raffles at Booth
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Tune in to the live presentation of Ascension's speakers in the SEEK 2021 booth. At the event participants will receive a secret code to message the booth with and "like" the booth. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for employees of Ascension Publishing, LLC (“Sponsor“) their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted before the end of the live presentation by Ascension Press (“Administrator”) to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified at the end of the event and must sign and return any required Acknowledgement and Release within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this giveaway, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this giveaway; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this giveaway; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the giveaway, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor and Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this giveaway in a manner deemed appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the legal identity associated with the Facebook account originating the winning entry.
- PRIZES: Prize consists of products from Ascension at varying retail values. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize which will be announced at the event. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- PRIVACY: Information submitted with an entry is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Facebook governing the Ascension Press page.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after February 21, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor address below.
- SPONSOR: Ascension Publishing, LLC (“Ascension Press”), PO Box 1990 West Chester, PA 19380.