Find peace and clarity when making decisions.
Pray, Decide, and Don’t Worry: Five Steps to Discerning God’s Will equips Catholics with a clear five-step discernment process for navigating what St. Ignatius of Loyola calls, "the movements of the soul”—the deeper realities that clue Catholics in to what God is doing deep within their hearts and where He is leading them.
Drawing from the rich tradition of the Church and powerful insights from the saints and the Bible, this invaluable resource teaches Catholics how to recognize God’s voice, how to discern spirits, how to know which vocation God is calling them to, and that it’s possible to be “in the waiting” yet fully joyfully alive at the same time.
After reading this book and following this five-step discernment process, Catholics can be at peace with their decision knowing that they have truly discerned God's will.
Pray, Decide, and Don't Worry Includes...
- Questions Catholics should ask themselves when discerning God’s will.
Teachings from St. Ignatius’ Rules for Discernment.
Fr. Mike Schmitz's "Four Doors" discernment method.
- Testimonies from a married couple and a priest.
- Prayers to pray during times of discernment.
- Space to write reflections, thoughts, and inspirations along the way.
In this book, readers will learn...
- How to know if a desire on their heart is truly from God.
- What consolation and desolation are, and how to fight desolation.
- What to do when they receive a sign and don't know what it means.
- And so much more!