“Let us love, since that is what our hearts were made for.”
Welcome to a celebration of our faith and femininity with this St. Thérèse of Lisieux-inspired long-sleeve tee. Adorned with a soft-hued palette and intricate embroidery, this tee mirrors St. Thérèse's profound love for God and her dedication to spreading kindness and compassion—reminding us to stay true to the nature of our hearts and let ourselves love, since that is what our hearts were made for.
Available in three colors with premium cotton and top stitching to ensure both durability and softness, this tee is designed to stand the test of time. With this tee, you can effortlessly showcase your love for the Little Flower of the Catholic Church year-round. No matter what color you choose, this is a timeless and fashionable statement of faith that is built to endure and inspire.
Ideal for Catholic women seeking to express their faith, this long-sleeve tee is more than just apparel—it's a testament to the beauty of the Catholic Church. Wear it to Mass, gatherings, or during Adoration, and feel the strength and grace that radiates from the legacy of St. Thérèse. Join a community of young Catholic women united by their faith and inspired by the teachings of this remarkable saint.
- Available in 3 colors (Peach, Ivory and Yam)
- Made with dyed, pre-shrunk material, ensuring minimal shrinkage and a consistent fit after multiple washes
- Made out of 100% ring spun cotton from the United States, so you can experience unmatched comfort and premium quality
- Topstitched, classic width collar offering a timeless look that will last countless wearings
- Twill taped neck and shoulders to ensure comfort and durability
- Made with OEKO-TEX certified low impact dyes, offering eco-conscious consumers peace of mind, knowing they are wearing clothing that’s fashion forward while being good stewards of the environment
- Clean pigment dye colors are salt free, offering vibrant and long lasting hues while minimizing environmental impact
Models pictured wearing Peach and Yam are in size Small. Model wearing Ivory is in 2XL.
Please note that these measurements are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the batch and production date of the sweatshirt. We recommend measuring yourself and comparing your measurements to the size guide to ensure the best fit.