Committed Catholics Are Contagious.
“Marcel LeJeune has been at the tip of the spear in the New Evangelization for decades. His practical insights, based upon faithfulness to Church teaching and drawn from fruitful work with tens of thousands, make him an ideal instructor." – Curtis Martin, founder of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students)
Following Christ's own strategy and drawing from years of evangelization experience, Marcel LeJeune diagnoses the common problems that Catholics face when it comes to sharing the Faith. He offers simple but profound strategies to overcome these problems. Fruitful evangelization hinges on personal renewal, commitment to Christ, and readiness to become the missionary disciples we’re all called to be.
In this book, you will learn . . .
- How to develop a deeply personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- How to invite people to know and love Jesus Christ
- How to evangelize your family members
- When to evangelize with words versus actions
- How much of it is our work
- How much of it is the Holy Spirit’s and more . . . !