Following Christ's own strategy and drawing from years of evangelization experience, Marcel LeJeune diagnoses the common problems that Catholics face when it comes to sharing the Faith. He offers simple but profound strategies to overcome these problems. Fruitful evangelization hinges on personal renewal, commitment to Christ, and readiness to become the missionary disciples we’re all called to be.
In this book, you will learn . . .
- How to develop a deeply personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- How to invite people to know and love Jesus Christ
- How to evangelize your family members
- When to evangelize with words versus actions
- How much of it is our work
- How much of it is the Holy Spirit’s and more . . . !
About the Author
Marcel LeJeune is the president and founder of Catholic Missionary Disciples, an organization that coaches Catholic leaders to become evangelists and leaders in the New Evangelization and parish renewal. LeJeune holds a master of theological studies degree with a specialization in pastoral work. He is an international Catholic speaker and evangelist and an award-winning author of several books.