Amazing Grace for Fathers
In this book, you will meet:
- A father who survives the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center only to face a very different, and much more personal, kind of crisis.
- A surrogate father who makes a life-changing difference in the life of a troubled boy.
- A man whose fatherhood challenges him to see Jesus in all people, even in a homeless man he encounters on the street.
- A father who provides a birthday present for his little girl after his death through a series of amazing coincidences.
- A young man who heroically saves the life of another because of the wisdom handed down to him by his father.
Amazing Grace for Fathers makes the perfect gift for any man who has been called by God to the profound vocation of fatherhood. Experience the love, wisdom, and power found within the heart of a father.