The second study in the Epic Church history series, The Early Church is a 10-part program that presents in exciting and dramatic detail the first 500 years of the Church through the lives and events of the saints, philosophers, theologians, martyrs, and ruthless emperors. For group or private study.
- Dynamic On-Screen Graphics
- Stunning Photography
- Classic Art
- Full-Color Study Materials
- Animated Maps
- Catechism References
Outstanding... a great opportunity to learn Church history in a really fun and easy way... I was able to see the work of the Holy Spirit in the early Church, and it causes me to reflect on how the Holy Spirit is working in our Church today.Bill C.
I think any parish would want to offer this program. It’s a great way to set a fire in your parishioners’ hearts to go out and spread the good news.Eileen W.
Steve’s presentation style is phenomenal. He not only has all the facts, but he brings out the personalities of the characters involved.Doug H.
This study really helps me to get a more complete picture of our story as God’s people. The new covenant that was established through Jesus is a new kingdom and an eternal kingdom, and I could really see how that kingdom came about and how we are now part of it.Grace B.
Discover beyond any doubt that early Christian Church was indeed Catholic.
- Discover the major people, places, and events of the first 500 years of Church history
- Recognize that the early Christian Church truly was the Catholic Church
- Gain a greater understanding of the teachings and dogmas of the Catholic Faith—and meet those who gave their lives to define and defend them
- Discover that many of the challenges facing the Church today are the same ones boldly confronted by the Early Church Fathers
- Learn how the heroic stories of the saints can challenge and affirm your own walk of faith...and much more!