Chosen: This Is Your Catholic Faith takes young people on a journey through the entire Catholic faith in all its richness and vitality. Teens will be captivated by the story, from Creation all the way through salvation history, and they will come to see how the sacraments, prayer, and discipleship are the keys to a happy life. The goal of this 24-lesson program is nothing short of winning over the hearts of teens and making them lifelong disciples of Christ.
Chosen’s carefully designed methodology features highly effective and engaging material conveyed through videos, student workbooks, and classroom experience. Featuring twelve of the top youth experts in the Church today and filmed in more than 50 locations, Chosen is unlike any program available in the Church today.
Chosen has been produced in two formats, this Teen Faith Formation edition (Chosen: This Is Your Catholic Faith) and a Confirmation edition (Chosen: Your Journey Toward Confirmation). Both use the same twenty four lessons and only differ in how Confirmation preparation is emphasized and highlighted in the Confirmation edition.
- Calls teens to a personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
- Visually stunning, fast-paced videos, filmed in more than fifty locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- Featuring twelve top youth experts presenting the faith in new and unexpected ways.
- Effective methodology based on the RCIA model (i.e., pre-evangelization, evangelization, catechesis, and discipleship) and grounded in the Catechism and Scripture.
- Easy to implement, with step-by-step leader’s notes and flexible scheduling options.
- Connects with teens and inspires them on multiple levels—intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Rich offering of free, continually updated online resources, including downloads for a Retreat, Penance Service, Examination of Conscience, and more.
Teens who experience Chosen will find themselves drawn deeply into the beauty of Catholicism and the love of Jesus Christ. In a world searching for meaning, Chosen speaks to the hearts and minds of our youth...This is a new level of catechesis that uses modern methods to transmit eternal truths.Most Reverend Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap.,
Archbishop of Philadelphia