Your Call to Greatness is a one-hour "vision for life" talk that addresses and answers some of the most fundamental questions of human existence. An excellent overview for those new to the Theology of the Body and who are preparing to begin the 8-Part An Introduction to the Theology of the Body study. For group or private study.
If the Gift Study was being done at every parish it could help change the Church because people would realize that their ultimate longing is actually the love that they can only achieve through God. Christopher West is witty, holy, humble. He makes it very practical.Nancy Falini
In this one-hour talk, Christopher West addresses and answers some of the most fundamental questions of human existence, including:
- What is our “call to greatness” and what is the key to unlocking it?
- What will bring the happiness we all long for?
- What is the “gift” that God desires to give us?
- What is the Theology of the Body?
- Why were we created male and female?
- What is the “spousal meaning” of the body?
- What are our origin, history, and destiny?
- What is the “language of the body”?
- What is the meaning of life? How do we experience it?
A one-hour video presented by Christopher West guides participants through a series of penetrating and evocative questions.
The class breaks into small groups to discuss the presentation and other material presented in the workbook.