Sacraments is a 12-part study that guides participants through the first section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Not only will you learn about the power and purpose of the sacraments, you’ll also discover how these fonts of inexhaustible grace can transform your life, providing strength, healing, and hope.
Having recently entered the Church last Easter, 2012, I feel like this study has helped me have a firmer understanding of the sacraments, why they’re there, and how beautiful they are.Ruth Stanley
These sessions provided me with an ability to truly appreciate all seven of the sacraments, especially to participate more fully in the sacrifice of the Mass.Joseph Sandoval
Your Group Will:
- Discover the sacraments as the source and power of grace Jesus gave us to face life’s struggles, challenges, and temptations.
- Learn about the sacraments’ biblical origins.
- Understand how the Eucharist foreshadows Christ’s second coming.
- See how the sacraments mystically transport us into the actual events of Christ’s ministry.
- Learn how the ancient Jewish Temple can be seen as a prefigurement of the Mass.
- Discover how both holy orders and marriage are ordered “towards the salvation of others”... and much more!
Participants prepare with brief Catechism readings and a quiz from their Study Set.
Each class begins with a 45-50 minute teaching, filmed in high definition with dynamic on-screen graphics. Participants follow the Talk Notes in their Study Set.