This twelve-part program explores the second section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Sacraments. Pillar I: The Creed provides the foundation needed to begin the four-part journey through the complete Pillars series. The Creed opens up the structure of the Catechism and shows how it is far more than a list of “faith facts,” but instead a sure map for their journey of faith. For group or private study.
It was totally outstanding... In every lecture, he gave us insights that I don’t think any of us had ever heard before about the Catechism ... I thought that Sean was just an amazing presenter.Colleen Lum Lung
Your Group Will:
- Learn why the Catechism should be treated less like a fact book and more like a roadmap for our faith journey
- Learn what God's "innermost secret" is and how we're called to participate in it
- See that our journey of faith is one from "Blessing to Blessing," that the God who made us wills that we return to him
- Discover how the Catechism can be seen as a new catechesis for the New Evangelization
- Learn how what we believe emerges from the living story of salvation history
- Discover the role the angels play in aiding our salvation, and how they are truly present to us...and much more!
Participants prepare with brief Catechism readings and a quiz from their Study Set.
Each class begins with a 45-50 minute teaching, filmed in high definition with dynamic on-screen graphics. Participants follow the Talk Notes in their Study Set.