The Early Church, Leader's Pack
This Leader’s Pack includes everything a group leader or facilitator needs to easily implement and run The Early Church study. The pack includes an Epic: The Early Church Leader’s Guide and Timeline Chart as well as the Epic Bookmark. Each leader and facilitator should have a Leader’s Pack.
[To effectively run the group discussions following each presentation, break down into groups of 10 to 12 students, with one facilitator per group.]
The full-color Leader’s Guide contains the entire contents of The Early Church Student Workbook as well as a detailed leader’s overview and suggested responses to the discussion questions.
The Leader’s Guide includes:
- Resources and tips to help Leader’s plan a study
- Ideas and suggestions for effective ways to promote the study
- Instructions for running the study
- Essential suggested responses and guidelines for the discussion questions.
- Tips for organizing and managing groups
- “Ten Commandments” for great small group discussions.
About The Early Church:
The second study in the Epic Church history series, The Early Church is a 10-part program that presents in exciting and dramatic detail the first 500 years of the Church through the lives and events of the saints, philosophers, theologians, martyrs, and ruthless emperors of that time. Epic: The Early Church is for group or private study.