The Truth About "Same-Sex Marriage": Protecting the True Meaning of Marriage: CD Set
Audio CD Set
What is marriage? Can a man “marry” a man? Can a woman “marry” a woman? These questions and more are now up for debate in our culture. The push for “same-sex marriage” is not only an attack on the Gospel, but on society as a whole. Unless we understand marriage as God intended it to be, we cannot appropriately respond to the homosexual agenda or to those struggling with same-sex attraction. Simply making marriage a legal issue by putting it on the ballot, debating constitutional amendments, or compromising with civil unions will not change hearts - or the truth about the nature of marriage.
In The Truth About Same-Sex Marriage, Christopher West clearly lays out the Church’s glorious vision of marriage as something only to be shared between a man and a woman. With wisdom and precision, he demonstrates the appropriate Christian understanding of and response to this crucial debate of our time.
In this two-part audio presentation, you will:
- Discover how marriage between a man and a woman is meant to be a foreshadowing of the marriage between Christ and the Church.
- Learn what marriage really is and therefore what it can never be.
- See that the complementarity of the sexes is essential to marriage.
- Discover how, as a result of the fall, we are all in need of sexual redemption regardless of our “orientation”.
- Learn how to formulate a proper response of respect and compassion to this sensitive issue of our time.