Joy-Filled Marriage, DVD Set
The Joy-Filled Marriage program consists of two components—Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love. These are complemented by a beautiful Couple’s Journal. This program offers a comprehensive approach to marriage preparation that covers not only the sacramentality and theology of marriage, but the practical life skills necessary to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
This program will help participants:
- See the significance of their call to married life
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage, and why
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled marriage possible
- Learn the sound principles upon which successful marriages are built
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
Life Skills for Couples:
1. An Introduction to Life Skills for Couples
2. Discovering Your Marriage Mission and the Role of Virtue
3. Communicating Love – Learning and Respecting Love Styles
4. Resolving Conflict – The Art of Loving Amidst Challenges
5. Building Happiness – Managing Your Time, Money, and Energy
6. Fostering Intimacy in Marriage – Sexuality and Prayer
God’s Plan for Love:
1. God’s Plan for Marriage “In the Beginning”
2. Christ Restores God’s Plan for Marriage
3. To What Are You Saying, “I Do”?
4. Where the Words of Your Vows Become Flesh
5. The Beauty of Openness to Life
6. Living God’s Plan for a Joy-Filled Marriage
These two video sets are designed to accompany the Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love Couple’s Guides. Together, God’s Plan for Love and Life Skills for Couples comprise the complete Joy-Filled Marriage program.