Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, author and nationally-known Catholic speaker who appears regularly on EWTN. He has written several Catholic best-selling books, including A Biblical Walk through the Mass (Ascension Press) and is the author and presenter of a new video-based Bible study called Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother (Ascension Press). He currently serves as professor of theology and Vice President of Mission and Outreach at the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Sri is a founding leader with Curtis Martin of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students).
He also is the host of a new 20-part video series on the Catholic faith called Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained (Augustine Institute/Ignatius Press/Lighthouse Catholic Media). His most recent books include: Walking with Mary: A Biblical Journey from Nazareth to the Cross (Image Books) and Pope Francis and the Joy of the Gospel: Rediscovering the Heart of a Disciple (Our Sunday Visitor – Summer 2014).
Dr. Sri leads pilgrimages to Rome and the Holy Land and regularly speaks at Catholic parishes, conferences and diocesan catechetical congresses. He holds a doctorate from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome and resides with his wife Elizabeth and their seven children in Littleton, Colorado.
Other books by Edward Sri include:
- • The Bible Compass: A Catholic’s Guide to Navigating the Scriptures (Ascension Press)
- • Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights on John Paul II’s Love and Responsibility (Servant)
- • The Advent of Christ: Scriptural Reflections to Prepare for Christmas (Servant Books)
- • The New Rosary in Scripture: Biblical Insights for Praying the 20 Mysteries (Servant)
- • Mystery of the Kingdom: On the Gospel of Matthew (Emmaus Road)
- • Queen Mother: A Biblical Theology of Mary’s Queenship (Emmaus Road)
- • Dawn of the Messiah: The Coming of Christ in Scripture (Servant)
- • The Gospel of Matthew in the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture series (coauthored with Curtis Mitch) (Baker Academic)
- • The Real Story: Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible (coauthored with Curtis Martin)
- • The Da Vinci Deception: 100 Questions About the Facts and Fiction of The Da Vinci Code (Ascension Press) (coauthored with Mark Shea)
- • He also is a contributor to the popular apologetics series, Catholic for a Reason and a volume on Catholic Marian theology called Mariology (Queenship Publishing).