An Introduction to the Theology of the Body, 8-part Study, CD Set
An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life is an eight-part, four-hour study presented by Christopher West, designed to give you a solid understanding of God’s plan for humanity - a plan stamped right into our bodies. Each talk is designed to accompany a lesson in the Student Workbook and Leader’s Guide.
This CD set contains the following eight 30-minute sessions:
- Session 1: An Education in Being Human
- Session 2: The Great Analogy of Spousal Love
- Session 3: Man and Woman He Created Them (Our Origin)
- Session 4: Man and Woman He Redeemed Them (Our History)
- Session 5: The Resurrection of the Body (Our Destiny)
- Session 6: Celibacy for the Kingdom
- Session 7: Marriage as a Sacrament
- Session 8: The Language of Sexual Love
About An Introduction to the Theology of the Body:
Based on Saint John Paul II’s revolutionary teaching and presented by world-renowned speaker and author Christopher West, An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life, is a comprehensive system designed to lay a firm foundation for those who desire to incorporate the Theology of the Body into their daily lives.
This eight-part, four-hour study is designed to give you a solid understanding of God’s plan for humanity - a plan stamped right into our bodies.
Most people have heard the “whats” of Catholic teaching, but very few have ever heard the “whys.” With profound insight, Christopher West demonstrates that the Church’s teaching on sex and marriage “makes sense”, and, in fact, is the “logic” of Christianity, because it corresponds perfectly with the deepest stirrings and desires of the human heart. This study is for everyone searching for their ultimate purpose in life.