Rejoice! Advent Meditations with the Holy Family is a prayer resource with daily meditations that will enrich your Advent by inviting you to experience the first Advent with Joseph and Mary, as they await the birth of their son, the Savior of the world.
Each day, in a few short pages, Fr. Toups provides you with aids to help guide your prayer:
- A word - Focus on a single word each day to draw you deeper into the heart of the Holy Family.
- A reflection - Learn more about Joseph and Mary, their marriage, and the world in which they lived.
- A Psalm - Each day, you’re given a Psalm to pray (just as Mary and Joseph would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading - In reading Scripture, you find the Word of God, bringing you closer to Mary, who carried the Word in her body.
- A prompt - Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.