This experience, of encountering the person of Mary, is the very purpose and promise of the Rejoice! Advent Meditations with Mary Journal.
The Journal not only lets you walk beside Mary during the first Advent, but also lets you get to know her in a way you haven’t before.
Rejoice! offers more than insights and information about Mary’s life—it offers an opportunity for you to encounter Mary in the quiet of your heart.
Each day, in a few short pages, Fr. Toups provides you with aids to help guide your prayer:
- A word - Focus on a single word each day to draw out the details, the specifics of who Our Lady is.
- A reflection - Learn more about Mary, the culture in which she was raised, and the world in which she lived.
- A Psalm - Each day, you’re given a Psalm to pray (just as Mary herself would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading - In reading Scripture, you find the Word of God, bringing you closer to Mary, who carried the Word in her body.
- A prompt - Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.