The drawing is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Seven winners will be randomly selected to meet Jeff Cavins in a private video call taking place on May 6, 2022 at 8 PM ET.
Winners will be notified by email and must have a valid email address to win. Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry.
Two Ways to Enter*:
- Give a gift at this link of any amount to support Ascension’s free media before 12 AM ET on April 18, 2022 and be automatically entered to win!
- Enter your information at the form at the bottom of this page before 12 AM ET on April 18, 2022. (Note: Form may take a few moments to load.)
*By entering, you agree to the official rules as stated below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Must have a valid email address to win. Two ways to enter: 1.) To be automatically entered, give a financial gift of any amount to Ascension through this link using a valid email address before 12 AM ET on April 18, 2022. All gifts made between 12 AM ET Jan 1, 2022 and 12 AM ET April 18, 2022 at the above link will be automatically entered to win. Only gifts made through Ascension’s website will be automatically entered to win. If you have already made a gift of financial support through the website with a valid email address within this time frame, you are automatically entered to win and do not have to enter again. Entrants who do not wish to claim prize may decline within 7 days of notification by email of winning and an alternate winner may be selected. 2.) Fill out the form at the bottom of this page with your first name, last name, and valid email address. Upon submission, a confirmation email will be sent to the address entered on the form. You MUST confirm your email address to be entered to win. Only entries with a confirmed email address will be entered to win. Only one submission per household. Multiple gifts or multiple form entries will only be counted as one submission. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for employees of Ascension Publishing Group, LLC (“Sponsor“) their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by April 19, 2022 by Ascension Press (“Administrator”) to select seven (7) winners from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email by 11:59 PM ET on April 19, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified via their email used to gift or sign up and must sign and return any required Acknowledgement and Release within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this giveaway, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this giveaway; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this giveaway; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the giveaway, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor and Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this giveaway in a manner deemed appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the legal identity associated with the email originating the winning entry.
- PRIZES: Prize consists of an email containing a link to a Zoom call with Jeff Cavins taking place on May 6, 2022 at 8 PM ET and lasting for the duration of one (1) hour. No other times or dates will be available. All winners will be on the same call with Jeff Cavins and Ascension staff and each winner will have the opportunity to address Jeff. In the event that Jeff Cavins is unable to attend, Ascension will either 1.) substitute another well-known author/presenter to attend or 2.) assign an alternate date/time for the Zoom call. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize although Sponsor reserves the right to make the above changes to prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Due to time constraints, only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- PRIVACY: Information submitted with an entry is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Facebook governing the Ascension Press page.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after May 9, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor address below.
- SPONSOR: Ascension Publishing, LLC (“Ascension Press”), PO Box 1990 West Chester, PA 19380.
Raffle is now closed.
By entering, I confirm that I am eligible to enter and agree to the official rules as stated above.