Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition
Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition is divided into 12 unique segments that reflect the pedagogical approach of Blessed John Paul II’s revolutionary teaching. The program gives teens the answers to their tough questions on God, Sex, and the meaning of life. It has been designed to fit perfectly into Catholic schools, youth ministry, CCD, and homeschooling settings. The Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition has been granted the Imprimatur.
This program uses a great mix of stories, real-life examples, activities, prayers, and references to the culture that teens understand. The response from teens has been overwhelming as a new vision of life, love, and their unique call to greatness is articulated in never-before seen ways. A Middle School Edition is also available.
Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition answers such questions as:
- Why did God give us our sexual desires?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- What does our sexuality teach us about God?
- What if I've already "messed up"?
- What is the "language of the body" and how do I "speak" it?
- How can I discover my vocation?
- How far is "too far"?
- How can I remain pure in an oversexed culture?
- Does waiting for sex make marriages stronger?
- Is there any hope for overcoming lust and pornography?
- ...and many more.