Pocket Guide to the Rosary
The Pocket Guide to the Rosary helps Catholics deepen their prayer life and improve their ability to pray what St. Padre Pio called “the weapon of our times”—the Rosary.
Drawing from the writings of the saints, the Bible, and Catholic tradition, Matt Fradd has produced a book that every Catholic should read.
Its small size makes it easy to carry to adoration, keep around for family Rosary night, or hand out at your parish. Catholics who find it difficult to enter into the mysteries of the Rosary, or who need some encouragement and inspiration to pray this essential Catholic prayer, will deeply appreciate this small but powerful book.
In this essential book, Matt Fradd explains:
- How to pray the Rosary by truly meditating on its mysteries.
- Major saints’ methods to pray the Rosary.
- Carefully chosen biblical passages to reflect on for each mystery.
This guide covers all twenty of the Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious, and Luminous Mysteries.
A Pocket Guide to the Rosary includes...
An overview of each mystery, with biblical quotes to help you establish context and focus your mind
Insight on each mystery from the writings of the saints and Church Fathers
- Personal applications for each mystery, so you can further apply these mysteries to your own life and invite God to be a part of it
The guide begins with an introduction from Matt Fradd on the importance of the Rosary. This is followed by four sections exploring the Mysteries of the Rosary. Also included are additional prayers in English and Latin that help focus devotion during prayer time.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" x 6-1/2"
- Length: 128 pages
- 10 point font
- Cover: Alpha Cowhide® premium synthetic material with a plush touch and smooth, gloss finish