The most popular Catholic Bible in the United States ... now available in paperback!
A Catholic Bible That Also Teaches You How to Read it.
Now available in a volume-discounted paperback edition, this Bible will help your parish, school, or small group read and understand the story of salvation.
The Great Adventure Catholic Bible makes the complexity of reading the Bible simple.
Jeff Cavins, author of the hugely popular Great Adventure Bible Study Program and The Bible Timeline® Learning System, created a narrative approach that presents the big picture of salvation history and shows how everything ties together.
This is the Bible that has been helping hundreds of thousands read Scripture. It is also the Bible used on the #1 podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ featuring Jeff Cavins!
The Great Adventure Catholic Bible is the only Bible that integrates The Bible Timeline® Learning System with the Bible. The color-coded tools make it easy to read, easy to remember, and easy to understand.
Don’t just read the words of the Bible ... understand them.
There has never been another Bible like it.
How you’ll learn
- Color-coding for easy reference
- Articles to help you understand the overarching story and important covenants that tie the entire Bible together
- Key event callouts to help you quickly identify important points in the Bible
- Detailed charts giving a visual overview of important characters, key events, maps, major covenants, and historical context
- Full-color maps to help visualize Bible story locations
This Revised Standard Version–Second Catholic Edition Bible also offers:
Words of Jesus printed in red
One complete book with the full Old and New Testaments—this is the only Bible you will ever need.
Everyone should be able to read the Bible and understand it, so there are discounts with bulk purchases.
Contributors to this Catholic Bible include Jeff Cavins, Mary Healy, Andrew Swafford, Peter Williamson, and Fr. Sebastian Carnazzo.