Ascension Press offers you the opportunity to review our faith formation programs before you decide to implement a study. We understand there are many factors involved in choosing a program for your parish or school, and we equip you with all the tools you need to make the right decision.
This offer to review our materials is a program for priests, religious, DREs, teachers, youth ministers, and others authorized to make purchase decisions for a parish, (arch)diocese or school who are located in the continental United States.
A Quick Journey Through the Bible is an excellent way to launch a parish Bible study program or to build interest in adult faith formation. This simple, accessible program uses the Bible Timeline learning system to give people a useful framework from which to read and understand the Bible. Jeff Cavins takes a chronological walk through the Bible story in a way that reveals God’s plan for His Creation; what went wrong at the beginning; and how God worked through history to reconcile his lost children to Himself while building His kingdom.
The Great Adventure Bible studies are proving to be a tremendous blessing in our archdiocese. Our leaders are thrilled with their easy-to-follow format which communicates the beauty of salvation history in a way that can be understood, remembered, and applied to life.Kyle Neilson
Archdiocese of Vancouver’s Office of Religious Education
- See how the major people, places, events, and themes of the Bible fit together within the central story woven throughout Scripture
- Learn the 12 major time periods of salvation history and the story told in the 14 narrative books of the Bible
- Discover the six covenants God made with humanity, leading to the establishment of the Catholic Church
- See how the 14 narrative books fit in with the other 59 books of the Bible
- Learn how to use the color-coded tools to remember the important time periods of the Old and New Testaments
- ...and much more!