Ascension Press offers you the opportunity to review our faith formation programs before you decide to implement a study. We understand there are many factors involved in choosing a program for your parish or school, and we equip you with all the tools you need to make the right decision.
This offer to review our materials is a program for priests, religious, DREs, teachers, youth ministers, and others authorized to make purchase decisions for a parish, (arch)diocese or school who are located in the continental United States.
This Creed is a 12-part study that guides participants through the first of the four Pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Pillar I: The Creed provides the foundation needed to begin the four-part journey through the complete Pillars series. The Creed opens up the structure of the Catechism and shows how it is far more than a list of “faith facts,” but instead a sure map for their journey of faith. For group or private study.
It was totally outstanding... In every lecture, he gave us insights that I don’t think any of us had ever heard before about the Catechism ... I thought that Sean was just an amazing presenter.Colleen Lum Lung
Your Group Will:
- Learn why the Catechism should be treated less like a fact book and more like a roadmap for our faith journey
- Learn what God's "innermost secret" is and how we're called to participate in it
- See that our journey of faith is one from "Blessing to Blessing," that the God who made us wills that we return to him
- Discover how the Catechism can be seen as a new catechesis for the New Evangelization
- Learn how what we believe emerges from the living story of salvation history
- Discover the role the angels play in aiding our salvation, and how they are truly present to us...and much more!
Participants prepare with brief Catechism readings and a quiz from their Study Set.
Each class begins with a 45-50 minute teaching, filmed in high definition with dynamic on-screen graphics. Participants follow the Talk Notes in their Study Set.