TOB for Teens: High School Edition Leadership Training Videos
If you are leading or preparing to lead a group of teens through the Theology of the Body for Teens program, then this Leadership Training Series is for you. It features Theology of the Body for Teens author and presenter, Brian Butler, and a co-host, Amanda Schneidau, who is an experienced Theology of the Body for Teens teacher. Together, they present a clear and informative video lesson plan sure to enhance your overall understanding and presentation of the material, leading to a more rewarding experience for you and your teens. Simply view the appropriate chapter as you prepare to teach it.
This Leadership Training Series:
- Includes over 7 hours of content on 5 DVDs
- Unpacks each of the 12 chapters of the Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition
- Provides leaders with practical ways to introduce each lesson to their teens
- Includes an overview of the Theology of the Body for those new to the teaching
- Clearly explains each of the TOB for Teens components
- Includes helpful teaching tips, ice breakers, and much more!
No reviews have yet been written for this product.Write your own review
Review Program Risk Free
Ascension Press offers you the opportunity to review our faith formation programs before you decide to implement a study. We understand there are many factors involved in choosing a program for your parish or school, and we equip you with all the tools you need to make the right decision.
This offer to review our materials is a program for priests, religious, DREs, teachers, youth ministers, and others authorized to make purchase decisions for a parish, (arch)diocese or school who are located in the continental United States.